This Beautiful Single Lady in Portland, Oregon USA Phone Numbers Is Available Now!

Single Lady in Portland-Hookup with wealthy Single Lady in Portland, Oregon USA and become rich forever. See their photos and phone numbers here. Connection is 100% free no signup.
Hello Dear, I am a 27 year old single lady looking for love. Someone caring, a good listener, talker meaning texting and calling lol. I’d love to meet someone I can confide in and be friends with but also is someone I’m attracted to.



 If you are interested, kindly pick my contact details below.
 Here is how this Single Lady in  Portland, Oregon USA seeking a man for dating described herself and the kind of man she is interested in below.
How would you describe yourself?
Astute, intuitive, joyful, vivacious, spirited… so I’ve been told ?
I keep in shape, I love food, fashion, gardening (going from wellies to Louboutins in a day) soul, jazz & hip hop music, especially performed live (think Ronnie Scotts). I’m kind, funny, intelligent, articulate, independent & very loyal.
The perfect date could be anywhere or anything as long as you’re with the right person. This is my first time doing internet dating & I’m extremely circumspect… my one request, please don’t contact me if you’re looking for a casual relationship, in the words of the whispers, it’s a love thing ;-))
My pictures are up to date & truly represent me, what you see is what you get ?
Attraction is very important & I don’t want to waste my time or yours. So please, pay me the same courtesy with your pictures.
 I am looking for a man with charisma & confidence, wants to fall in love, be my best friend, have an intelligent conversation, laugh, sing & dance together, someone I have chemistry with (an overused word but extremely important), knows how to handle himself but is also kind & gracious. Too much to ask? I’ve been waiting for it to happen organically, it hasn’t, so here I am.

I’m not looking for a cyber relationship or penpal, this is a means to an end, so please, no messages from Africa or USA… It’s JUST TOO FAR ?
If you are interested in the contact details of this Sugar Mummy London seeking men for dating, kindly request for it via the comments below and we will send it to you via the contact details you provided



Share this article with your friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hi nice girl I am interested in us together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi am mudaki from Uganda Kampala am interested in her that one from Portland kindly I request you to send for me her number here or on my what's app and mobile number+256704366422 please am waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi am Mudaki from Uganda Kampala am interested in her I request you to send me her number here or my what's app and mobile number+256704366422 plz am waiting

    ReplyDelete