Harry Maguire sends message to Erik ten Hag, demands a bigger role

I’m the captain of the team, I put the team miles before myself and playing or not I want the team to do well and be successful so it’s been a good season up until now.

“Still a lot of improvement and the big games are coming, but it’s nice to come in, get a clean sheet and get a victory. It’s a good one for the fans.

“It’s not about me, it’s about the team, it’s about the club being successful.

“I want to be a part of it, I’m still playing my part coming on in games, I’ve started four since the World Cup so I’m still getting my minutes, but of course, every footballer wants to start games.

Harry Maguire’s shaky performance against Leeds United won’t help his cause

The 29-year-old had fine outings against Reading and Bournemouth but his display today against Leeds will take him a step back.

He did help the team to maintain the clean sheet but endured some shaky moments which should have been avoided.

He was sloppy with possession of the ball, allowing Jack Harrison a golden opportunity to score by letting him go through on goal in the first half.




Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment